Los Angeles & Bay Area Locations For Client Meetings and Depositions:633 W. 5th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90071-2005
213.596.964250 Francisco Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
415.684.76886700 East Pacific Coast
Long Beach, CA 90803
562.342.909221250 Hawthorne Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90503
- Can Patients Sue Who May Have been Exposed to Fatal Brain Disease?
- Brain Injuries Sustained In Car Accidents Must Be Treated Immediately
- Florida Brain Injury Attorney Weighs In On The Role Of Physicians In The Lawsuits Brought By Former N.F.L. Players
- Imaging Studies Utilized In Traumatic Brain Injury Cases
- Traumatic Brain Injuries From Car Accidents
Category Archives: Head Injury Resources
According to officials the eight New Hampshire patients range in age from their mid-30’s to their mid-80s. Due to privacy laws health officials have not provided any other identifying information about the eight patients. Continue reading
Neither of these scans will detect the existence of a traumatic brain injury due to the fact that most traumatic brain injuries involve very subtle damage to tissue as well as chemical changes that occur in the brain in response to the injury. Continue reading
Florida Brain Injury Attorney Weighs In On The Role Of Physicians In The Lawsuits Brought By Former N.F.L. Players
Former athletes seeking damages for lost wages, pain and suffering, and medical treatment as a result of brain trauma continue in their legal battles with the NFL. Continue reading
Nuclear radiologists are beginning to use susceptibility weighted imaging (SWI) brain MRI protocol to detect damage that has been done to the brain. The SWI testing was first used by radiologists to determine hemorrhages in the brain that are caused … Continue reading